"Ward C6 west"

About: Russells Hall Hospital

Having been admitted under the care of my consultant and their team , I can not fault all the staff on this ward . The care and compassion given was second to none . Had to stay for 12 nights on this ward and all the staff from nurses , clinical support and the cleaners worked so hard to make sure that all patients were comfortable . Being based in London , 130 miles away with very few relatives able to visit ,all the staff helped with my recovery and kept me involved in my care . Nothing was too much trouble . I felt as though I was having a full mot when admitted and staff noticed and treated other issues that were not noticed by doctors in London. A great view of what the NHS is all about and a credit too the hospital.

Response from Russells Hall Hospital

Thank you, Simon, for taking the time to post feedback about the care you received at Russells Hall Hospital during your stay on on ward C6. It is wonderful to hear that you felt you were so well looked after and that the team helped to make your stay as comfortable as possible. We pride ourselves on offering our patients the highest standards of care and it is always wonderful to receive such positive comments from patients about our staff. We have passed your kind comments onto the team who looked after you.