"ENT"

About: St George's Hospital (Tooting) (London)

Having been diagnosed in March with secondary cancer I was referred to ENT Tthey lost my referral so wasn't sen for another fortnight. The wait in ENT was 3 hours and they had no notes on me at all. It has taken another 3 weeks to get necssary scans done w hich has only been possible through my continually contacting them and finding one lovely person who tried to find out what was happening to me. My anxiety levels are very high now about the quality of care I am going to get. Several people in the waiting room said their notes had been lost.

Response from St George's Hospital (Tooting)

We are sorry to read of your experience and your dissatisfaction with the service you have received. We would encourage you to contact the PALS department at St. George’s Hospital if you have not already done so. You can talk to the Patient Advice and Liaison Service about your experience and further investigation can take place, pals@stgeorges.nhs.uk or on 020 8725 2453. Your comments will be forwarded to the ENT service and outpatient ENT service.

Response from St George's Healthcare NHS Trust

We are sorry to read of your experience and dissatisfaction with the care you received and would encourage you to contact the PALS department at St. George’s Hospital if you have not already done so. You can talk to the Patient Advice and Liaison Service about your experience and further investigation can take place, pals@stgeorges.nhs.uk or on 020 8725 2453. We will pass your comments to the management for ENT