"My recent spinal treatment"

About: The Great Western Hospital

I am writing to express the A1 treatment I have recently experienced in connection with problems I had with my spine/neck. From beginning to end I have been more than satisfied with the consultant led consultations/operation/post operative treatment and follow up consultation. At all times I was kept informed of what was happening and the quality of care was exceptional. I was also extremely impressed with that care and attention I received during my short stay in Aldbourne ward. The nursing staff were extremely professional, caring and friendly. In these difficult times for the NHS I am so pleased at all aspects of treatment that I have received. I would like to convey my thanks to the consultant and their team and to all the nursing staff who have ensured that everything has gone so well. Francis Walsh.

Response from The Great Western Hospital

Thank you for telling us about your experience at the Great Western Hospital. We are delighted to hear your positive feedback on the care and treatment you received from our staff. We will share your comments with the two teams who will very much appreciate that you took the time to get in touch.