"Excellent care in the Day Surgery Unit"

About: Milton Keynes Hospital

I would like to thank the staff of the pre-operation assessment department and the Day Surgery unit for the excellent care and treatment I received recently. I had 2 operations to correct painful bunions, in December and April. When I went for my pre-operation assessments I was seen on time and treated at all times with care and respect by kind and friendly nurses. I am very impressed also that both operations were carried out on the dates I was first given, with no delays or cancellations. When I went into the Day Surgery Unit for my first operation on Christmas Eve I was very well looked after. All procedures were fully explained and staff did everything they could to make sure that I was as comfortable as possible. Similarly with the second operation in April. One of the questions above is whether I would recommend the hospital, in fact I have done so today, to a friend who needs orthopaedic surgery.

Response from Milton Keynes Hospital

Thank you for taking the time to post your comments. We will pass on your kind words of thanks and praise to the teams you have mentioned.