About: Good Hope Hospital

Stay in hospital very good staff excellent...however when it came to discharge you are whisked off the ward with no time to get family to bring clothes or gather your belongings together and taken to sit in you nightdress in a waiting room with people in outside clothes waiting for relatives. Nowhere to get dressed when your clothes do arrive...lack of dignity and privacy. Nobody explained about changing dressing or what to look out for if things werent going right....this experience lets hospital down badly. This did not just happen to me and it was not because the bed was required,,,,,it was like being evicted

Dear Sue Jennings

Thank you for your feedback regarding your recent experience at Good Hope Hospital.

I am pleased to read that you have no issues with your care received on the ward and that you felt the staff were excellent, but I am sorry that you were made to feel as if you were being evicted when you were discharged.. I would very much like the opportunity to speak with you to obtain more information and I can then highlight your experience appropriately to effect change.

Patient feedback is extremely important and enables us to identify practice that is good, but also identify where things are not working as well, so that changes can be made to improve and enhance the patient experience.

Can I please ask you to call me on 0121 424 0808 or by email:

I look forward to hearing from you.

With Kind Regards