"Praise for treatment on the NHS"

About: Bishop Auckland Hospital

I cannot thank the staff and surgeon enough for their efficient and courteous treatment. I was admitted to ward 20 with a suspected basal cell carcinoma on my nose which was removed. The treatment I received could not have been better. There was very little waiting time, everything was clean, the surgeon explained everything simply and the after care nurses were particularly kind. This is a hospital I would have no fear to go back to.

Response from Bishop Auckland Hospital

Thank you for providing feedback on your recetn admission to Bishop Auckland Hospital and in particular Ward 20. I am very pleased to hear that you had a positive experience and that you are happy with the care you received. The Trust is grateful for all feedback, positive or negative, as it means we can better understand what is important to our patients, and your very kind comments will be shared with the Ward Sister to pass on to the staff on your behalf. I know they will be encouraged by your positive comments. Thank you for leaving your comments on NHS Choices. Patient Experience Team County Durham and Darlington NHS Foundation Trust Tel: 0800 7835774