"Everything is good"

About: Fife Day Care Services

(as a service user),

I love coming to Fife Day Care because I get to bake and do art – I don’t have an oven at home, just a microwave. I don’t have carers at home because I like to do things by myself and I think it’s important to keep my independence but I enjoy coming three times a week to the day centre – everything is good, staff are great

I live in sheltered housing. I feel safer there than my old home. My daughter is able to stay with me when I have any problems

Response from Carol Reddington, Manager, Fife Day Care Services

I am so pleased to hear that you enjoy coming to the day centre, especially the fact that you are able to partake in activities that are enjoyable and meaningful.

The staff do try their very best to give as much choice as possible within the activity agenda and will be very happy to receive your feedback.

Response from Fiona McKay, Fife Council (Commissioner)

Thank you for taking the time to give us your views on a service that is supported by Fife Council. It is good to hear that Fife Day Care is providing a service that you enjoy and I am sure that Fife Day Care will be very pleased to receive your positive comments. I hope you continue to enjoy your time at the Centre.