"GP and x-ray at Hospital service"
Posted by Ruthergen Patient (as ),
- Booked appointment at GP at 8. 30 .
- Given GP appointment for 11. 20.
- GP advised X-ray now required,
- GP advised to take myself to New Victoria Hospital in Glasgow 3 miles away for X-ray.
- Arrived at New Victoria Hospital at 11. 35, managed to park in lower car park
- At Imaging department reception at 11. 45.
- Called for X-ray at 11. 50
- X-ray completed 12. 00. job done
Great service from GP and NHS Glasgow.
I live in Rutherglen all residents are being moved to different health board with huge staffing issues. Doesn't make sense.
Please fully integrate Rutherglen and Cambuslang people fully into GGHB, rather than have them being cared for by GGHB via a service level agreement from LHB