"Excellent care at A and E"

About: University Hospital Of North Durham

I was taken by ambulance to a and e after I collapsed at home, the paramedics, whose names I can't remember unfortunately, we're fantastic treating me at home and transporting me to hospital and kept my spirits up. I was looked after on the ward. The staff were all very kind, caring and professional treating everyone with dignity and respect, including a heavily intoxicated gentleman who in my opinion seemed difficult to deal with! I would like to pass on my sincere thanks for my treatment.

Response from University Hospital Of North Durham

Thank you for providing feedback on your recent visit to the University Hospital and in particular the A&E department. I am very pleased to hear that you had a positive experience and that you are happy with the care you received. The Trust is grateful for all feedback, positive or negative, as it means we can better understand what is important to our patients, and your kind comments will be sent to the Matron to share with the staff on your behalf. I know they will be encouraged by your positive comments. Thank you for leaving your comments on NHS Choices. Patient Experience Team County Durham and Darlington NHS Foundation Trust Tel: 0800 7835774