"Keep up the good work!"

About: New Victoria Hospital / Physiotherapy

Having to go for physiotherapy about every 4 weeks. Got to be calm while looking for a parking space. Once into the building there is an air of assurance. Guidance to the relevant area is well sign posted. If in doubt an assistance is readily available. Staff are efficient in getting signed in. In the treatment room I am given advice and exercises from my physiotherapist Pauline Davidson. Great improvement in my mobility. Full credit to our Scottish NHS. Keep up the good work!

Dear tomlesdav,

Thank you for taking the time to write about your experiences at the New Victoria. It is great to hear that you feel so reassured when you come into the building, from both the signage and the volunteers who are fantastic at helping people to find their way around. I will be happy to send your comments on to Pauline, who I am sure will be really pleased that you have mentioned her, as well as at the progress you are making.

Thanks again and best of luck with your future physiotherapy,

Lorna