"Having to complain....Yet again!!!"

About: Lister Hospital

I originally complained about this in February....and still nothing has been done. I attended my pre-op on the 27th January this year and was told I'd be waiting 2 weeks for my operation. I waited 4 and half to be told I'd have to wait up to 18 weeks. Hence, I complained. Oh yes, it would be looked into or so I was told. So, I emailed again and still nothing. I am now in a lot of pain with my wisdom tooth problem and I am suffering on a daily basis, but you don't care about that. So, I am now going to just put up with my pain until it becomes so unbearable that I'm no longer able to eat. Considering it has only taken 4 months to go from aching a little to hurting the entire left side of my jaw, I suppose I will be nil by mouth come Autumn. Don't even give this a second on thought, you never did the last 2 times I approached for a resolution.

Response from Lister Hospital

We can the email correspondence from early March and we were not aware that you had not been contacted by the team - if we had, then we could have escalated the matter. We have your original email and we we will chase this up for you as a matter of priority.