About: Peterborough City Hospital

My encounters with Peterborough City Hospital have been always positive, whether it was going to A&E, my appointment with the surgical team or the nurses who are always helpful. The building is amazing (I was awestruck when I first saw it) and as I have only lived in the city for two years (my previous hospital was not very nice at all), for such a large place it's easy to get around, very clean (V.important). I was particularly impressed with the respect with which was treated by staff when I went for my scan and the surgical team there first class!

Response from Lesley Crosby, Deputy Chief Nurse, Peterborough and Stamford Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust

Thank you for taking the time to send us such lovely comments. I will ensure the staff are made aware of them. I hope that you are continuing to recover.

Response from Peterborough City Hospital

Thank you for your lovely posting. You are correct that the building is amazing and I am pleased that you found our staff to be so professional and helpful. We pride ourselves on providing good quality care in facilities that are really good. I wish you well for the future and once again thank you for your posting.