"If you have to be in hospital, Holly House is..."

About: Holly House Hospital

I had a complex total hip replacement in Holly House last week, and from the initial consultation, right through to discharge my HH experience was fantastic. My consultant, anaesthetists, nursing staff, physio and ancillary staff were all very professional and friendly. I was on Cedar Ward, but apart from being a tad too warm for me personally,I cannot fault the accommodation or care I received. First class. The "hospital food" is on another level to what is generally perceived. If you are unfortunate to be having the operation I had, a piece of advice....I chose to have the spinal anaesthetic rather than general, best decision I made...I was sitting up eating prawn sandwiches 30 minutes after getting back to the ward!! incredible A big thank you to all Holly House staff.

Response from Holly House Hospital

We are very pleased that you felt well cared for throughout your stay and we are grateful to you for posting this positive review. We are happy to hear you enjoyed our food. The teams involved will be delighted to read your feedback.