"visit via a/e sat 9th may after accident to eye."

About: New Cross Hospital

At about 4.30pm on Sat 9th May I attended A/e at New Cross Hospital after an accident to my eye.I was dealt with Courteously and efficiently by the receptionist and was asked questions regarding injury by an equaly most helpful sister from which the recepionist had asked advice.Despite the fact the notice board was giving 60mins waiting time for eyes,I was seen in 15 mins.The two staff nurses on duty for the eye infirmary and despite the fact I discovered they finished duty at 530.pm were delightful,proffessinal and kind,putting me very much at ease and advising me clearly about my injuryand how to look after it.Please will you make sure that all concerned are told about my review and also their highest Managers. Thank You in anticipation of a reply to this.

Response from The Royal Wolverhampton NHS Trust

Dear Patricia r nabie

Thank you very much for posting your comments relating to your recent patient experience at our hospital. I will share your comments with our staff and wish you well with your recovery!

Kindest regards

Carol Bott

Head of Patient Experience and Public Involvement

Response from New Cross Hospital

Thank you very much for taking the time to post your comments relating to your patient experience in our Emergency Department. I will share your comments with our staff and wish you well with your recovery! Kindest regards Carol Bott Head of Patient Experience and Public Involvement