"Better places to go for private healthcare"

About: Spire Roding Hospital

There is something wrong with this hospital`s general attitude towards patients. I have had far better care under the NHS. Forget the free coffee patients want a caring attitude not a cold brusque business like manner. If consultants are running late a simple apology goes a long way. Some nurses are defensive and lack basic manners if a patient dares question what's happening with the time keeping. I've been subjected to a harsh tone and made to undress in front of a nurse. Surely they should give privacy then come back. I've been a few times now and whilst one nurse was wonderful and some reception staff welcoming the overall experience is being treated like cattle and you're paying for it! I have had enough and decided to have my op elsewhere. I sadly have had many years of hospital treatment so I know what I'm talking about. .

Response from Spire Roding Hospital

We are very sorry to hear that you feel you have not received the high standard of service we always aim to deliver. Listening to and acting on feedback is important to us and we would like to take the opportunity to meet with you to discuss your experience. We have a thorough process for considering any complaint we receive and look upon it as an opportunity to identify how we might improve our service; to arrange this, please contact me on telephone 0208 709 7859.

I hope to hear from you soon.

Maureen McNabb Nursing Services Manager