"On this occasion I attended the ..."

About: Central Middlesex Hospital

On this occasion I attended the ACAD unit for an MRI scan. As always, the staff were all friendly, pleasant, kind, supportive and reassuring.

However, I did wonder why I'd received "In Health", the leaflet preparing me for the scan, which advised me, among other things, "to wear light clothing with no metal fastenings . . . " etc., "SO YOU DON'T NEED TO GET CHANGED", but having taken great care to observe that request to the letter, I was nevertheless still asked to undress and put on a standard X-ray gown. Why put patients to the trouble of being so careful concerning their clothing, if it's not going to make the slightest difference?

I would appreciate seating at the bus-stop outside the hospital for buses traveling towards Golders Green. Plenty of seating is provided for those going in the opposite direction, but none for me, and others like me, who simply cannot stand for more than a couple of minutes without grave pain.

Response from Central Middlesex Hospital

We were pleased to learn that the staff who cared for you when you attended ACAD for an MRI scan were pleasant and friendly. We would like to thank you for your feedback in relation to ways to improve patient service and comfort which, along with your kind comments, will be passed on to the staff concerned.