"Consultation, diagnosis & treatment"

About: Solihull Hospital

With three different carcinomas diagnosed and one still to be treated, I have received excellent care and treatment from extremely friendly staff at all levels . A wonderful experience, almost beyond belief and my sincere thanks to all concerned, consultant, surgeon and nursing and general staff.

Dear Stan

Thank you for your post regarding the excellent care and treatment you feel you have received at Solihull Hospital.

Patient feedback is of huge importance to us, as it helps us identify services that are working well, and also when there are issues that are not working so well and require attention and improvement. This helps to ensure and maintain a positive patient experience.

I will highlight your comments and feedback to Richard Steyn, our Medical Director at Solihull Hospital, and also to Vanessa Wort, our Head Nurse so that it can be communicated to all of the team at Solihull Hopsital.

I hope this is acceptable and please contact Patient Services if we can be of any other assistance. I wish you the very best in your continued treatment.

With Kind Regards