"How to find a park space."

About: St Peter's Hospital (Chertsey)

I visited St Peters on the 13 May 2015. The drawing of the hospital layout and how to get to car parks was not worth the paper it was drawn on. the ramps shown by car park 4 are invisible as they are inside, so are of no help. The entrance to neurophysiolgy beside car park 4 looks as if it is due for demolition. The staff, once I had found the department, were of the best. I could not wish for a better person to do my tests, full marks.

Response from St Peter's Hospital

Thank you for taking the time to post your comments here. We are really pleased that you found the care and treatment from our Neurophysiology department of a high standard. We are sorry to hear that you found the maps and navigating around the hospital site difficult. We will pass on your comments to our estates and facilities department to see what we can do improve these. You can also contact our Patient Experience Team on 01932 723553 or email pals@asph.nhs.uk. We will also make sure your lovely comments about Neurophysiology is shared with the staff there.