"I have been allowed to develop as a mum"

About: Locala Community Partnerships CIC / Health visiting

Although my previous experience with my eldest sons health visitor was traumatic and extremely unprofessional, I would like to mention the staff in which delivered my daughter, the midwife phillipa and my current health visitor dawn have been more than supportive and I can now say I have been allowed to develop as a mum with slight guidance and a large amount of support.

I would like to thank all those I have worked with since having my daughter as this experience has been fantastic and reassuring that there are people within the service in which genuinely care and allow you to have a voice.

Response from Emma Dickens, Customer Engagement Manager, Integrated Children's Services, Locala Community Partnerships CIC

Hi jamielee

I am very pleased to hear that you are having such a positive experience this time around, and that you feel supported. Thank you for taking the time to write this. It is of course also extremely important that you feel you have a voice and that you are listened to.

Given your concerns about your previous experiences I would still like to chat to you, but that is of course up to you. My email address should you wish to get in touch is emma.dickens@locala.org.uk.

Best wishes