"Waste of money"

About: East Surrey Hospital

Today I arrived to have a CT scan, with the hope of finding out more information with an ongoing issue of blood in my urine(5 months worth) This hope was quickly shattered, or not so as it took over half an hour, to approach me and talk about the problem. Considering my appointment was first thing in the morning half an hour late is pretty shocking too. The reason for this, that they didn't have access to my medical records, they couldn't gain access to my drs notes. So now I am waiting for another appointment, so that ican have a scan, so that I can then wait another month or two, so my dr can decide what to do next. Maybe an idea would be to reinvest some Of the money you use to pay 7000 managers, to actually provide the service that my taxes pay.

Response from Cathy White, Patient Experience Lead, Patient Experience Team, Surrey and Sussex Healthcare NHS Trust

Dear Mr Vinnicombe,

Kind regards,

Cathy White

Response from East Surrey Hospital

Dear Mr Vinnicombe, I am sorry to hear about the delays you have experienced over your CT scan and hope that you now have your re-scheduled appointment. If you would like me to look in to the difficulties there were with accessing your medical records then please contact me at: cathy.white@sash.nhs.uk. Kind regards, Cathy White Patient Experience Team