"Clinic waiting times"

About: University Hospital Of North Durham

After complaining about having to wait 2 1/2 hours over my appointment time in March, today attended same clinic and what a difference. Called in to see Consultant almost on appointment time. No complaints this time.

Response from University Hospital Of North Durham

Dear Mrs Prickett Thank you for providing feedback on your visit to the Orthopaedic Out-patient Department at the University Hospital of North Durham. I am very pleased to hear that you had a positive experience this time and that you are happy with the care you received. The Sister did contact me to let me know she had spoken to you about your poor experience on your previous visit. The Trust is grateful for all feedback, positive or negative, as it means we can better understand what is important to our patients, and your kind comments have been shared with the Sister on your behalf. I know they will be encouraged by your positive comments. Thank you for leaving your comments on NHS Choices. Patient Experience Team County Durham and Darlington NHS Foundation Trust Tel: 0800 7835774