"Respite Care"

About: Adult Services, Resources - Housing Support and Care At Home Service Leuchie House

My husband receives expert care 24/7. He thoroughly enjoys his time there and it enables me to have a well earned break too, safe in the knowledge that he is in good hands. I am his sole carer apart from personal care in the mornings provided by Fife Council Home Care.

Response from Fiona McKay, Service Manager, Social Work, Fife Council (Provider)

Thank you for your kind words and feedback.

We are pleased that the funding received from the Social Work Service gave you the opportunity to have a break from your caring role and at the same time your husband had an enjoyable experience at Leuchie House.

We appreciate the time you have taken to give us your views and I’m sure that Leuchie House will be delighted with the positive feedback you have given their service. I’ll see that Fife Council Home Care also read you story.

Response from Karen Taylor, Head of Operations, Leuchie House

Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback about the support that Leuchie House offers both you and your husband. It is so important that you get the opportunity to have a break from caring and we were delighted to have your husband enjoy a holiday with us. Take care and we look forward to seeing you both again in the next few months.