"Exceptional care"

About: Royal Derby Hospital

I wish to thank Derby Royal for making me well again. I arrived late Thursday night with very high blood pressure and did not return more than a week later. I cannot tell you how well the hospital staff looked after me, the food was fab, the care, the wards - thank you to all the doctors and nurses, porters etc however particularly thanking you to Ward 402 - they made me well and nothing was too much trouble,. Thanks to the cleaning staff that kept it so wonderfully clean and the staff on DVD fast forward ensuring we all were fed in a timely fashion laughing all the way. Thanking you.

Response from Shaw Poxon, Derby Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust

Many thanks for your kind comments regarding your recent stay at the Royal Derby Hospital. Our staff try very hard to provide a high quality of care to all our patients and receiving such positive feedback helps to reassure us that our efforts had not been in vain. We will certainly ensure this feedback is shared with the relevant staff on Ward 402 as they will also be most appreciative.

Many thanks once again for taking the time to provide us with your important feedback and may we take the opportunity to wish you very best wishes for the future.

Patient Experience Team for Derby Teaching Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust.