"Not a lot as my feelings are coloured ..."

About: Epsom Hospital

Not a lot as my feelings are coloured by my cacelled proceedure

My admission was cancelled at 1810hrs on the day prior to admission. I have dental problems but also a cardiac condition with the result that I have been passed from dentist to dentist 4 times as they are reluctant to treat me. The pre admission sister warned me that I would probably be cancelled as all were worried about my other conditions. This has been ongoing since July and I am still in pain. not one off them has offered me analgesia. As a registered nurse of 41 yrs standingI feel let down by Epsom Hospital.

Every time I turn up they give me a form to check my personal information. Every time I return the form with the corrected information but it is never entered and I get a form with the wrong information on it again and again

Response from Epsom Hospital

I am sorry to read about the problems that you have encountered. We would be more than happy to investigate this matter for you, however we will need specific information about you.

You can either contact PALS (Patient Advice and Liaison Service) on 020 8296 2508 or email pals@esth.nhs.uk.