"Double Trouble!"

About: Royal Liverpool University Dental Hospital

Yesterday I was booked in for two extractions that my regular dentist wasn't able to perform. Having waited four months for a referral consultation and then a couple more for the actual extraction I expected to be ready, however when they called my name I was suddenly terrified! The dentist and their two assistants were all superb and did their best to put me at ease, further to this I was given the option of just having one tooth taken (I declined) and they frequently checked on me to make sure that I was ok while they were drilling and pulling. The dentist was clearly very experienced and I found that it helped to hear the dentist explaining what they was doing, and within thirty minutes I had left and was on my way home. Overall I would say that every dealing that I have had with RLUDH has been fantastic, I couldn't fault any aspect of the service they provided to me and if you are unfortunate enough to find yourself in a position similar to mine then you can rest easy as you will be in good hands.

Response from Royal Liverpool University Dental Hospital

Thank you for your kind comments about our Dental Hospital. We are pleased that you had a good experience and will pass on your comments to our staff.