"Brilliant experience - Child birth"

About: Chorley & South Ribble Hospital / Maternity

Choosing to give birth at Chorley birth centre was the best decision I could have made. I got the birth I wanted and the support I needed. I was initially scared about having to be transferred when I decided to birth here. However the midwives made me feel so calm and confident. My partner and I were well taken care of and after having our baby girl were made to feel welcome to stay. We stayed all day and over night in the family room and had 1: 1 care throughout. A brilliant experience

Thank you for taking the time to tell us of your experience when you recently gave birth to your daughter at Chorley Birth Centre. Your kind comments have been shared with staff in the unit.

Response from Chorley & South Ribble Hospital

Thank you for taking the time to provide your feedback. Staff work hard to ensure that parents to be have a positive birthing experience and it is extremely pleasing to hear that was your experience.