"I have completed this survey on ..."

About: St Helier Hospital

I have completed this survey on behalf of my mum as the patient and me as the visitor. My opinion reflects my personal views and satisfaction I saw my mum being treated at St. Helier hospital. I thanks all the medical and non medical team at the B5 ward. They are all been very nice and gentle and caring to my mum. We appreciate all the efforts and care been provided to my mum and and the hopitality towards the visitors. Thank you all.

Consistent level of good training to the employees will maintain good standard and will bring improvement in all areas of service.

staff needs to get some sort of incentives and acclaim and recognition to encourage the good running of the hospital.

Response from St Helier Hospital

Thank you for your comments about the staff on ward B5 at St Helier Hospital who looked after your mum. We will pass your feedback on.

If there is a particular member of the team you think went out of their way to look after your mum, then perhaps you would like to consider nominating them for our Chief Executive's Award of Excellence. The winner of this monthly award is presented with a certificate and a gift voucher in recognition of their achievement.

There are further details of the Chief Executive’s award on our website