"Praise for an excellent health visitor"

About: Locala Community Partnerships CIC / Health visiting

(as a parent/guardian),

I want to leave praise for Tracey Brian, Health Visitor in the Colne Valley (Golcar) Team.

Since the birth of my daughter Olivia in November 2013 Tracey has been amazing. She has always made herself available to my first time mum questions and never failed to put my mind at ease. My daughter loves her and she has an excellent rapport not only with Olivia but with all the children I have seen her interact with.

I feel personally that for Tracey this is a vocation and not just a job and it shows. I know many people who are very much less than satisfied with their health visitor and I wish I could refer them to Tracey.

On top of all this she has also offered me support and looked after my wellbeing whilst going through a difficult family time (my father in law was diagnosed and then died of terminal cancer last year). She is EXCELLENT and deserves praise.

I'm just so sorry I haven't done this sooner!

Response from Emma Dickens, Customer Engagement Manager, Integrated Children's Services, Locala Community Partnerships CIC

Hi

Don't worry about having not done this sooner - it is fantastic that you have done it all! Thank you.

I am sure your comments will mean a great deal to Tracey and I will ensure that she sees this as soon as possible. I am so pleased that she has given you the support that you have needed, and I am certain that she will continue to do so.

Very best wishes for you and your family.

Emma

• Beccalil2010 thinks this response is helpful

Update posted by Beccalil2010 (a parent/guardian)

Thank you Emma:) I would really appreciate it if you could. She really has been amazing!

It sounds like it - I was so pleased to read such enthusiastic and positive comments. I have already shared this with all of our health visitor team leaders as well as with Tracey. Thank you again for taking the time to post something - it is really appreciated.

Emma