About: Princess Royal University Hospital (Orpington) Princess Royal University Hospital (Orpington) Orpington BR6 8ND
Posted by Marie
In April my 94 year old mother successfully underwent surgery at the Pruh. As a nurse, trained in the early 1970s, I have worked in hospitals in the UK and across the USA. The care my mother received was second to none. The surgeon and the team were excellent, and the nursing care was knowledgeable, compassionate and patient and family centered. We received all this without a huge bill with only 80% covered by insurance and the remaining 20% usually several thousand pounds, to be covered by the patient prior to discharge. Many thanks to the Pruh.