"Stay at St Peters Hospital"

About: St Peter's Hospital (Chertsey)

I recently came up to A&E at St Peters, I was seen quickly by the nurse even thou the waiting area was full.. I was then transferred to pit stop. Here I was given a bed, the doctor came round quickly and said I would need an X-ray, the member of staff from X-ray came to collect me and whizzed me round. Thought my experience at pit stop and A&E I felt the staff were extremely busy, but available to help me at any time! I then was admitted to SAU, I stayed here for 3 days. I met the lovely team here! All staff: cleaners, the people who come round with meals, HCA's, nurses and doctors were amazing! All very caring asking if I wanted anything trying to brighten up my day! I really appreciated there regular drop ins to see how I was doing. (I was in a side room) I then was moved to kingfisher ward; again all the staff are amazing! I felt like each one was looking after me as if I was their friend/relative. It is truly refreshing to stay in a hospital where the staff show real care and concern and I would not hesitate to recommend this place to anyone who needed to be in hospital! Thank you all so much!!!!!!

Response from St Peter's Hospital

Thank you for taking the time to post your comments here. We are extremely pleased to hear about your positive experience in our A&E Department. We are so pleased to hear that the care and treatment you received was of a high standard and you felt well looked after. We will make sure your wonderful comments are shared with our staff. Thanks again.