"Branston Ward - Gynaecology"

About: Lincoln County Hospital

I was admitted in April as an emergency case and my condition deteriorated requiring emergency surgery. I cannot thank all the staff on Branston Ward enough for all the care, encouragement and professional treatment that I received during my stay. The ward was spotlessly clean, the food was tasty, the staff always patient and kind despite working some long and very busy shifts. Throughout the hospital when I was taken for scans etc in other departments, the staff always made an effort to make the transfer as comfortable as possible and to explain the treatment and put me at ease. I am very grateful to the surgical team for doing such a good job under difficult circumstances and for all the care I received after the operation to get me on the way to a full recovery. I really felt that I was in good hands and well cared for at a rather frightening time.

Thank you so much for your lovely comments - we have passed this onto the Branston ward staff and I am sure they would want me to say thank you from them too! It is so important to feel safe and 'in good hands' and I hope you are now fully recovered.

Thank you again; your feedback is much appreciated.