"Fothergill ward 2 gyneacology"

About: Good Hope Hospital

what a great team on ward 2 in fothergill block. All very friendly, caring, knowledgeable and efficient. I could not have asked for a better experience having my first major surgery ( full hysterectomy) I was unsure of what to expect, but I was pleasantly surprised. From the planning of my admission to my discharge, everything went smoothly, any questions I had were suffiently answered and assurances given. As for the whole ward 2 team of care assistants, nurses, as well as the smashing ladies who serve the great cups of tea & breakfasts....they all deserve a medal as far as I am concerned!! Thank you all.

Dear Linda Hewitt

Thank you for your lovely comments following your recent surgery on Ward 2, Fothergill Unit at Good Hope Hospital.

I will be very happy to ensure that your feedback is highlighted to Louise Wilson, Ward 2 Nurse Manager and to Tracy Nash, Matron for Gynaecology who I know will be thrilled to read your comments and communicate them to the whole team.

Patient feedback is so important as it enables us to identify where things may not be working well so that we can make improvements, and also to reinforce the practice that is good.

Once again thank you for taking the time to post your feedback and I sincerely hope that you are continuing to recover well from your surgery.

Kind Regards