"I felt the need to give feedback ..."

About: Darent Valley Hospital

I felt the need to give feedback as I was so impressed with the care I received from Darent Valley Hospiptal.

Since being referred to the hospital on September 11th I have had nothing but positive feelings about the whole process.

I have visited hospital three times for blood tests, x-rays and a cystoscopy and have experienced polite and helpful staff on every visit.

Although a relatively simple procedure I have never had to be in hospital for any reason so I felt a little apprehensive about the cystoscopy. The nurses in the daycare centre were so pleasant and kind they made me feel totally at ease with the whole procedure.

I have been sent appointment letters almost immediately and have not had long waits when visiting hospital.

I would be very grateful if the staff involved were made aware of this positive feedback as they are doing a fantastic job!

Response from Darent Valley Hospital

Thank you for your comments, we will ensure that the staff involved are made aware that they are doing a fantastic job and that they made your experience of Darent Valley such a positive one.