"My treatment at the Pain Management Department."

About: Crawley Hospital

I cannot speak highly enough of my experiences when I have attended the Department. From the minute I stepped into Reception I was treated with courtesy, dignity and kindness. The nurses whom I met pre procedure were very helpful. My consultant is so very understanding and at the same time very professional, as are all the staff in the treatment room/theatre. I have nothing but praise for everyone in the department.

Response from Cathy White, Patient Experience Lead, Patient Experience Team, Surrey and Sussex Healthcare NHS Trust

Dear Anonymous,

With best wishes,

Cathy

Response from Crawley Hospital

Dear Anonymous, Thank you for taking the time to post your views about our pain management clinic. It is always good to hear of such positive experiences and I know that staff at all levels within the Trust appreciate recognition for a job well done. I will ensure that your feedback is passed on to them. With best wishes, Cathy White Patient Experience Team