"Thank you for a very satisfying experience"

About: Norfolk & Norwich University Hospital

From start to completion with regard to my recent Thoracic Surgery I was very impressed with everyone I came in contact with. They were kind, efficient, friendly and skilled. Having lived for 20 months with extreme pain I am now pain free thanks to the skills of my Thoracic Surgeon and their surgical team.. The only criticism I have to make is the water jug and glass were nearly always placed at the far end of the bedside table. The brake on the table was also at the far end which made it impossible to drag the table closer in order to reach the water.

Thank you for telling us about your experience in hospital. We are pleased to hear you are making a good recovery and found the team to be friendly and efficient.

Response from Norfolk & Norwich University Hospital

Thank you for telling us about your experience in hospital. We are pleased to hear you are making a good recovery and that you found the team to be friendly and efficient.