"To the Fractures Unit"

About: Peterborough City Hospital

I would like to put down in writing how grateful I am to all the staff, doctors and nurses who attended to me for my operation under local anaesthetic to set my nail back in my nail bed, after I crushed it in the car door. They were so wonderfully efficient, respectful to the point of saving my wedding and engagement rings which took the surgeon a long time to do before the operation could be carried out. They were kind, courteous and just wonderful. What a wonderful experience, dedication all round and a superb team. Thank you each and everyone. Everything was on time, and I always knew what was happening next. My thanks too for the wonderful doctor who initially patched up my fingernail at A&E was lovely,mefficientnand wondefful too. Thank you Peterboroiugh, thoroughly first class.

Response from Lesley Crosby, Deputy Chief Nurse, Peterborough and Stamford Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust

Thank you for taking the time to send us such lovely comments. I will ensure the staff are made aware of them. I hope that you are continuing to recover.

Response from Peterborough City Hospital

Thank you for the time taken to praise our staff. It is always a pleasure for them to read such lovely comments. I hope that you are continuing to recover. Kind regards Lesley Crosby, Acting Deputy Chief Nurse 22 May 2015