"Appointment waiting time"

About: Shropshire Community Health NHS Trust / Adults with learning disabilities

(as a service user),

I am very pleased with the care I had with APCS, however I am not too pleased with how long I had to wait for my appointment. I had a letter in December 2014, but my appointment wasn't until March 2015.

So I will wait and see who long I have to wait for my appointment for scan to come. And to see the consultant to come through.

Response from Soma Moulik, PALS/FOI/Complaints Manager, Shropshire Community Health NHS Trust

Thank you for taking the time to post your comment about the service received at APCS.

I am sorry to hear that you had to wait for a long time for your appointment and that your appointment was not until March 2015. We receive a high volume of referrals at APCS and though we try our utmost to offer quick appointments to patients, we are not always successful in doing so. I can assure you that we are working hard to reduce our waiting time and will continue to do so.

It is heartening to know that you were pleased with the care received at APCS. Thank you for your kind words which I will share with the team as they work very hard to provide the best possible care to all patients. Your feedback is very important to us as it not only helps us to continue remain motivated but also guides us to make improvements in future.

Thank you once again for taking the time and effort to give us your feedback about your experience of using APCS. Please do not hesitate to contact me if I could be of any help in the future.

Soma