"Couldn't have asked for better care!"

About: St Richard's Hospital

I was admitted to the Pagham Suite at St Richard's Hospital yesterday for day surgery and was very nervous as I hadn't had an operation before or a General Anaesthetic. The Nursing Staff were very friendly and put me at ease straight away. The Anaesthetic doctor came to see me and explained everything in a clear and caring manner and although I was nervous they really put me at ease and made the experience much better. The consultant performing the surgery also was very friendly and explained everything clearly which I was grateful for. Once the time came to have the operation, all the Theatre staff were excellent with me and made me feel much less nervous about everything and in recovery I was treated with the greatest respect. Thank you to all the staff that looked after me and made an anxious time much easier to deal with - 5* team!

Response from St Richard's Hospital

Thank you so much for leaving this feedback which was good to read. We are so pleased that you had such a positive experience at what must have been a worrying time and will pass on your comments to the staff in the Pagham Suite and in Theatres who will be delighted. We do hope you are making a satisfactory recovery.