"Breast Clinic - excellent service"

About: Solihull Hospital

I attended the Breast Clinic at Solihull Hospital this week and was amazed by how much better the service is now. During one appointment, I was examined, had a mammogram, which was reviewed, then an ultra sound. This was all done in less than half an hour, and I was reassured throughout. If I had needed further investigations, these could also have been done. Very efficient service. The excellent care provided was better than I could have hoped for at a private hospital, and I have told all my friends about how good you are. Well done Solihull.

Dear Shirley

Thank you for kind comments about your attendance to our Breast Clinic at Solihull Hospital last week.

It is so pleasing to read that you feel that the Breast Service you experienced was efficient and that you had recent excellent treatment and care. I will ensure that the Breast Care Team are made aware of your comments. Patient feedback is very important and It is most appreciated that you have taken the time to post your positive views of the service you have received!

With kind regards