"Visited hospital to have two skin growths removed"

About: St Peter's Hospital (Chertsey)

I had a similar treatment at Frimley Park Hospital several years ago and was not very pleased with the way I was treated. I visited St Peter's on 17th March for an assessment which was carried out. I found this to be very thorough but handled with care and consideration. I re-visited the hospital on 21st April to have the growths removed this was carried out three members of staff. All three of these people were very professional with a careful and caring attitude. The treatment was carried out as painlessly as possible and keeping me informed as to how the treatment was to be done. I could not have received better care or treatment and was extremely impressed with these people with special thanks to the doctor. I have followed the after treatment as instructed and have had no after effects to date. I do not believe I could have received better treatment anywhere.

Response from St Peter's Hospital

Thank you for taking the time to post your comments here. We are pleased to hear that the care and treatment you received were of a very good standard. We will make sure that your lovely comments are shared with our staff. Thanks again.