"Thank you so much to my surgeon on the Limpsfield..."

About: East Surrey Hospital

I would like to thank my surgeon at the Limpsfield Eye ward at East Surrey hospital for the amazing efficient emergency eye operation I had. Tesco opticians at Gatwick Horley were also fantastic with the initial diagnoses and I was operated on less half an hour later with such efficient calm skill by removing some plastic which was embedded in my cornea. The NHS really are the best, skilful most efficient helpful service in the world. Keep up the excellent amazing good work NHS and thank you so much for everything you do for everyone in this amazing country of ours.

Response from Cathy White, Patient Experience Lead, Patient Experience Team, Surrey and Sussex Healthcare NHS Trust

Dear Anonymous,

With best wishes,

Cathy

Response from East Surrey Hospital

Dear Anonymous, Thank you for the very positive feedback you have given about our emergency eye clinic. It is always good to hear from a very satisfied customer and I will ensure that the comments you have made are fed back to that team. I hope you are now fully recovered from your eye injury. With best wishes, Cathy White Patient Experience Team