"non diagnosis"

About: Inverclyde Royal Hospital / General Surgery

Vomiting, severe back pain and constant nausea. 2 week long stays in hospital in a 6 month period. Various abdominal scans, endoscopy, gastric emptying study, blood tests rapid weight loss have now lost almost 3 stone. Told it was sepsis, chest infection, ulcers all of which has not been correct. Refused a ct scan due to being too "young" to be considered at this stage.

Dear nelly91,

Reading your post I can see that you have been through a lot in the last 6 months, and I can understand your disappointment that there appears to be no conclusion to this for you as yet.

It would really help me to look into this in more detail for you if you could get in contact with me directly with some more information - my email address is lorna.gray@ggc.scot.nhs.uk. I would however also strongly suggest that if you are still feeling unwell, you should go back to your doctor to look at further options if you have not already done so.

With best wishes,