"Excellent service"

About: North Manchester General Hospital

I recently had a procedure on the women's invesitgation unit but unfortunately had a complication two weeks after and attended A&E. I was quickly referred up to the unit where I was reviewed by a doctor and discharged. The whole process from initial investigation through to being reviewed on the unit was excellent. The staff were very friendly and professional and made the whole experience as good as it could have been. From entering A&E and being discharged with treatment the process took less than an hour. I required no follow up care but was able to contact the unit if I required any additional advice which I have since done. Again this was an excellent service and the member of staff I spoke to was professional and provided great reassurance.

Response from North Manchester General Hospital

Thank you for taking the time to leave your comment regarding your visit to the Gynaecology department at North Manchester General Hospital. We are very pleased you were happy with the service and care we provided for you, we are also pleased you found the staff excellent and professional. We will be happy to forward your comment to the department manager to share with the rest of the team.