"my stay on B4"

About: Warrington Hospital

I was admitted last Monday onto ward B4 at halton for the removal of my gallbladder. from the moment I went on the ward and was met by the wsrd clerk till I was discharged in the evening the service coukd not have been better. tge ward was spacious abd clean the bathroom shone and all the staff frim nurses, doctors, theatre staff who took me down where wonderful. all helpful polite respectful to me and everyone else in the ward all procedures explained. tea was tasty, filling and healthy and choices where available thank you. also my gp was fantastic and great waiting time

Response from Alison Lynch, Deputy Director of Nursing - Quality and Patient Experience, Warrington and Halton Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust

We are so pleased that your experience with us was so positive. I have passed your thanks on to our teams who who hope you are feeling well and have recovered well.

Thank you for your very kind comments.

Response from Warrington Hospital

Thanks for the great feedback Tracy. Glad everything went so well and hope you've fully recovered from the surgery. We'll pass on your feedback to the team on the ward.