"The care was exceptional"

About: Queen Elizabeth The Queen Mother Hospital / Dermatology

I'm a 82 pensioner who was required to go to the A&E in April with Erythrodermic psoriasis.

The level of care which I received from a young female doctor was exceptional. She proved to be courtious, caring any very competent and her diagnosis was agreed by the consultant. Follow up appointments took place at the ambulatory clinic.

I coundn't fault the level of care I received, not even the long wait, because the A&E was very busy.

Thank you so much for your feedback, I am glad you were happy with the care you received. I will make sure that staff involved receive your feedback which I am sure they will appreciate. I do hope you are recovering well.

• robert bear thinks this response is helpful

Response from Queen Elizabeth The Queen Mother Hospital

Thank you so much for letting us know - I am so pleased that the doctor and the consultant have provided you with a working diagnosis and I hope that the follow up appointments have also been helpful.

• robert bear thinks this response is helpful

Update posted by robert bear (the patient)

What a delight to learn that my comments have been read and hopefully you will continue your excellent services.

robert bear