"This hospital is bad"

About: Arrowe Park Hospital

I am disgusted by how they let patients go 30 mins after surgery. They give you a cup of tea and if you keep it down they will discharge you. My friend had heart surgery and the same day he was discharged and collapsed on the way home. It is a absolute disgrace and I would recommend getting took to a hospital in Liverpool or clatter bridge.

Response from Arrowe Park Hospital

We are very sorry to hear about your experience at Arrowe Park Hospital. Wirral University Teaching Hospital NHS Foundation Trust is committed to the provision of high quality care for all patients, however we realise that there may be times when we do not always get things right. We will share your comment with the Cardiology department. However, if you would like for us to look into your concerns further, we will need personal details and more information about what happened. If you would like to discuss your concerns further, you can ring the Patient Advice and Liaison Service (PALS) on freephone 0800 432 0251, email wih-tr.pals@nhs.net or in writing to PALS, Arrowe Park Hospital, Arrowe Park Road, Upton, Wirral, CH49 5PE. PALS can discuss the best way that we can address your concerns.