"Thank you to the receptionist in Urology today"

About: Guy's Hospital

I would like to say thank you to a member of staff at Urology today - 24th April 2015. This receptionist was kind and thoughtful, treating me with the utmost respect and caring attitude. I arrived at 8.50 for a 9.00 appointment. At 09.30 I was still waiting to be seen and apparently the Urology was running very late. The receptionist took the trouble to let them know I was still waiting and they were good enough to see me. I appreciate the fact that both members of staff made sure I was seen, even though the department was very quiet an I was obviously waiting some time. The whole experience made me thankful and not just a number but a person. I hope Charmane has the restful weekend that she is planning. Please pass on thanks.

Response from Guy's Hospital

Thank you for taking the time to share these encouraging comments about Guy’s Hospital’s Urology Service. I have shared your comments with the service management team responsible for the Urology Service, who will make sure that the receptionist concerned is informed of your thanks.