"Thank you for the level of care received"

About: Dumfries & Galloway Royal Infirmary / Trauma & orthopaedics

I can't thank the staff in DSU, Theatres and Recovery (Dumfries & Galloway Royal Infirmary) enough for all the care and attention that I received on Wednesday whilst an inpatient at #DGRI. We are often very quick to publicise bad experiences so I thought it only fair to give credit for a very positive experience! The staff should be commended for all their hard work and dedication, and they are a credit to @DGNHS.

Response from Michaela Cannon, Patient Feedback and Complaints Co-ordinator, Patient Services, NHS Dumfries & Galloway

Dear V6 GMMA

Thank you for taking the time to provide us with your feedback. We are delighted you had an excellent care experience.

I have forwarded your comments to the staff concerned as I know they will appreciate your kind words. We are indeed fortunate to have such a committed and dedicated staff within NHS Dumfries and Galloway and it is always heartening for staff to receive such positive feedback.

If you have any further comments or improvements that you would like to suggest please do not hesitate to contact us.

• V6 6MMA thinks this response is helpful