"Excellent service"

About: Royal Oldham Hospital

I went into the orthopaedic department this morning (23rd april) was greeted with warm smiling faces that instantly put me at ease. I was going in for an operation under my surgeon, who has been great throughout. My surgeon performed a core decompression on my hip and stem cell thing?? Cannot fault anything from my experience, the physio was really good and staff nurse was brilliant and really on the ball. Was slightly delayed in the theatre reception and staff there were great too right down to the volunteer worker. Absolutely fantastic oldham royal and especially the staff in orthopaedic ward t7 annex your all diamond's. I thank you.

Response from Royal Oldham Hospital

Thank you for taking the time to leave your comment regarding your visit to the Orthopaedics department at the Royal Oldham Hospital. We are pleased you were happy with the service we provided for you and also pleased the staff greeted you with smiling faces. We will forward your comment to the department and ward manager to share with the rest of the team.