"Really really happy"

About: Lister Hospital

The Cardiology Suite. The ward and lab staff were lovely. Everything was clearly explained. I felt totally safe. The ward was spotless. The lab literally gleamed - it looked brand new. My surgeon detailed what they were about to do (before the procedure) and exactly what they had done (afterwards). I heard one patient say as they left "Better than any hotel". I agree. We were looked after really, really well. I was given plenty of notice about when I could leave - to arrange a lift, (no visitors were allowed, so your lift can't wait with you).

Response from Lister Hospital

Our cardiology team colleagues will be delighted to hear how highly you (and by the sounds of things other patients too) rated your care. Have any procedure in hospital can be a daunting prospect so our staff always work hard to make sure our patients feel involved in their care, understand what's happening and can take decisions for themselves. Sounds like the cardiology team are getting it spot on - so we know they will be delighted to read your kind words! Also nice to see the thumbs up for our cleaners - they're very much part of our team and it's nice to see their work appreciated too.